Step - 1 : Issue notice of board meeting to all the directors least 7 days before the date of Board Meeting under Sec. 173 and SS-1.
Step - 2 : Call and hold board meeting and
1. Pass special resolution by means of Postal Ballot only.
2. Notice of the resolution for altering the objects shall contain the following particulars:
- Total money utilized for the objects stated in the prospectus;
- Unutilized amount out of the money so raised through prospectus
- Particulars of proposed alteration/ change in the objects;
- Justification for the alteration/change;
- Amount proposed to be utilized for the new objects;
- Estimated financial impact of the proposed alteration on the earnings and cash flow of the company;
- Other relevant information which is necessary for the members to take an informed decision on the proposed resolution;
- Place from where any interested person may obtain a copy of the notice of the resolution to be passed.
3. Publish an advertisement, giving above mentioned details of special resolution to be passed which shall be published simultaneously with the dispatch of postal ballot notices to shareholder in least one Hindi language , one English language and one principal vernacular language newspaper circulating at the place where the registered office of the company is situated
4. Give an opportunity to the dissenting shareholders to exit by the promoters and shareholders having control in accordance with regulations to be specified by the Securities and Exchange Board.
Step - 4 : Issue notice of General Meeting least 21 days before the actual date of General Meeting all shareholders under section 101 of Companies Act, 2013 and SS-2.
Step - 5 : Call and hold General Meeting for change in object of company and pass Special Resolution.
Special Resolution shall be passed by means of Postal ballot, if company has more than 200 members or the company has raised money from public through prospectus and still has any unutilized amount out of the money so raised.
Step - 8 : File MGT -14 within 30 days with ROC from conclusion of General Meeting.
- Certified copy of Special Resolution,
- Minutes of General Meeting,
- Altered MOA,
- Altered AOA.